Since I'm doing multiple posts today...
Just got a call from our IVF nurse. The beta came back negative.
Now just waiting for my period to start so we can officially start our FET cycle. Only thing I can do is make a list:
- Start Period
- Start Est.race pills on day 2
- Reschedule appointment for mock transfer to map out lady-bits again
- Get scanned to determine lining thickness
- If thick enough, start progesterone shots (PIO)
- 6th day of PIO, transfer frozen embryos
Thanks again to everyone for their support. I've sworn off HPTs. Forever. Beta only for me going forward.
I'm not devastated by this BFN like last month. I'm glad to know. Not knowing was hell.