Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meds ordered

After much hijinx and hilarity (not) my meds are finally ordered and due to arrive tomorrow.

Whew!

What an ordeal. I won't bore you with details, but know that it involved incompetent customer service people, lost faxed prescriptions, wrong mail-order pharmacies who don't accept my insurance, frustrating conversations with the Rx insurance company, and dyslexia. Only the dyslexia was on me. I think it was because my head was going to explode from all the bureaucracy.

But all is well that ends well.

Mr. Jem and I have our injection class tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. and start injections (Folli.stim & Meno.pur) tomorrow.

Fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that everything worked out in the end... sorry you had to be put through the ringer, but not too much longer before you start!!! Good luck tomorrow!

Brandy said...

We've been put through the wringer too, but luckily there weren't any mistakes, just so many different people to coordinate with. We get our drugs tomorrow too, but we're starting on Sunday.

Good luck!

www.brandysheaif.blogspot.com

Jem said...

Brandy, I'll let you know how the shots are. Anticipation is the worst!

Circus Princess said...

Yay, good luck with your meds. It really is not as bad as it seems... or at least I keep telling myself that every night before it's time for a new one :-)

irrationalexuberance said...

I hate insurance. I'm just waiting for claims to start getting rejected. That's sure to be fun.

Take good notes at the injection class -- we did our class about 4 months ago -- and now we've forgotten everything.