"Greed it good!"
Let me explain. As stated in an earlier post, I work for a very big, billion-dollar (try a hundred billion, Dr. Evil!) company. Let's call it McBig Corporation (even if we don't sell burgers).
I heart McBig Corporation because I have fantasitc health insurance that covers IF and amazing Rx coverage, too. My upcoming IVF cycle is going to cost us only 10% of the total cost.
- $584.82 for the cycle fee with ICSI (and hopefully cryo for Mr. Jem's swimmers and extra embryos, too!
- $300 (approx) for pre- and post-cycle testing
- $380 for meds (could be less, as Dr. Wonderful is lowering my doses)
- There is a$10K Lifetime Limit on IF benefits.
- This is not counting the $750 I just paid Dr. Needles for 11 sessions of acupuncture or massage. I only get reimbursed 70% (instead of 90%) on that.
Needless to say, this is a huge relief to me and Mr. Jem (who is currently unemployed).
Sometimes it pays to be employed by a behemoth corporate entity (sounds like the Borg, doesn't it?).