Here are my current list of regrets/questions:
- Why didn't we start ART sooner? - I'm 39 for goodness sake!
(Answer: because first I wasn't ready and then Mr. Jem wasn't ready)
- Why did I think gleefully evil thoughts when I heard that previous (live-in) boyfriend couldn't have kids because of a childhood accident?
(Answer: No idea. I know there's no direct correlation between my evil thoughts and our present situation. I can't help think that some twisted karma has me and Mr. Jem facing Male Factor IF.)
- Why did I decide to wait until next cycle (in September) to start IVF? I'm ready to start now!!!
(Answer: because Mr. Jem and I weren't psychologically ready and we have some travelling to do before the IVF cycle starts. I'm totally ready/impatient now!!!!!!!!)
- How come two of my male colleagues just had babies, but not me?
(Answer: who knows?!)
- Why isn't this easier?
(see Answer 4)
- What are your biggest regrets/questions?