Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Greeting!

Happy New Year, y'all! (Okay, I'm not from the South, but I love to "y'all" every once in a while. So sue me!)

I had the week between Christmas and New Years off work, which was wonderful. We had the MIL visiting over Hanukkah and she left on the 25th. We took her to 4 different parties, including a party at our house. It was nice for her to meet our friends during such a festive time of year. 

On the 27th we flew down to Phoenix AZ to visit Mr. Jem's cousins, who are super fun. So we had lots of laughter, good food, and sunshine. We drove up to Sedona for the day... here's a glimpse...

 

Now I'm back to work and I don't have a lot to report. All is going well. I have an u/s next week. Baby is kicking. I'm feeling pretty good overall. Going to take my 1-hour GD test on Saturday.

More later...

~Jem

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sedona! So beautiful. Glad you guys had fun!

Allison said...

Happy new year! Glad all is well; looking forward to hearing about your next u/s!

Kayla said...

Ohhh, that photo is beautiful.

Glad things are going great.

xoxoxo.