Monday, April 18, 2011

Nothing

Nothing to report, but thought I'd just pop by and say hi. I apologize for not posting or commenting much. Haven't had time. It's crazy-time at work and actually it's been a bit of a relief not to be wrapped up in all things IF. Of course, my heart is still weeping at the thought of never becoming parents, and it wrenches each time I see a little one, baby, infant, toddler, pre-schooler, and on and on. Looking forward to next week's Adoption Agency Open House.

~Jem

12 comments:

marilyn said...

hey....keep us posted on adoption or any thing that is going on...:)

Anonymous said...

Anxious to hear how the open house goes :)

Jenni said...

Glad to hear that your basically doing okay. Keep us posted as you have something to say, but basically - enjoy your break.

Marissa said...

*hugs* I'd love to hear more when you're ready to share. In the mean time, take care of yourself!

Krista said...

Was just thinking of you. Glad to hear you are keeping busy and looking forward to the open house next week! Let us know how it goes.

myinfertilitywoes said...

It's nice to hear an update from you! Thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Crazy...crazy...crazy...I know how that goes. I hope that you are getting some nice relaxing time on the weekends! Have you done any great cooking recently?

Kakunaa said...

Can't wait to hear how the open house goes!!!

Adele said...

Good luck at the open house!

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs. So glad you stopped by to say hi and let us know how you are!

Liz said...

Hello, I hope you're ok. Let us know how the adoption open house goes.

Anonymous said...

Hey hun..I just gave you an award! Check out my blog :)