Thursday, November 4, 2010

Waiting 'til Dec to cyle

Small part of me wants to start now, the other wants to wait. Actually, the majority wants NOT to do it all, thinks it's terribly unfair and wants its mommy.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Kakunaa said...

HUGS. It gives you time to think, to prep.

callmemama said...

I'm with you, it IS terribly unfair :(.

H.C. Bishop said...

My RE (an Army Major) was on emergency leave from Sept to the very end of Oct. The last time I saw her, she had given me Femara for the first time, when we had planned on that being my first time doing follistim. Of course the Femara didn't work at all, and it screwed up my lining and made it so thin that my next set of provera in the middle of Sept. did nothing. This just past time I had very few days of spotting and thankfully I started Follistim (FINALLY!) on Monday...

The time we were pretty much forced to take a break really gave the hubby and I a really good chance to talk about stopping of proceeding... and how much we'd really be okay with living childfree. Oddly, we came to the conclusion that we would be just as happy in the end with it just being us... and now that we are still doing treatments, I am so less stressed about them failing. But of course, this is just me, not saying at all it will be the same for you. I just wanted to let you know, no matter what, we will always be here for you!!

KC said...

Everything about infertility and IVF is so overwhelming and confusing. Timing it perfectly is impossible. Just wondering if you would recommend a 3 or 5 day transfer? I would appreciate any input.
Thanks