Monday, October 4, 2010

And the Nobel Prize goes to...

"The Nobel prize in physiology or medicine has been awarded this year to Robert G. Edwards, an English biologist who with a physician colleague, Patrick Steptoe, developed the in vitro fertilization procedure for treating human infertility. "

Read more of this article (Thanks to Poppet for pointing it out to me).

***
Sorry I haven't posted in donkey's years. I've been busy, concentrating on my non-IF life like work (so I can afford our next out-of-pocket IVF cycle), my marriage (so I don't end up a divorced mother!), my health (so I'm a healthy mom who lives a long time and is HOT), and my friendships (which have been neglected).

Speaking of which, I better get back to work... Know that I'm thinking of you all and reading when I can.

~Jem

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are focusing on you. You're in my thoughts.

irrationalexuberance said...

Glad to hear from you and good to hear that you are well!

Kakunaa said...

You gotta take care of you swseetie, so good on ya :) And I posted about the Nobel Prize as well!!

myinfertilitywoes said...

I know, wasn't that cool about the Nobel prize!! thinking of you...