Got my calendar today!
Here are the highlights:
- Sun 6/6: stop BCPs
- Mon 6/7: Baseline Sonogram and HSG
- Fri 6/11: Start stims: 225 IU Folli.stim & 75 IU Meno.pur
- 6/17 - 6/19: HCG Trigger when ready
- 6/23: tentative date for Egg Retrieval
- 6/28: tentative date for Day 5 Transfer
- 7/7: tentative date for first beta
Holy cow, this is really happening? Wow, I'm so excited!
Next? Ordering meds. I won't wait until last minute like last time (that was stressful).
Oh, and I need to tell my boss that I'll need some flexibility for medical appointments. I never told you all, but when I finally told him about our TTC and needing ART, he actually said, "Jem, take some time off after National Sales Conference (which just happened). You just need to go on vacation." Implying all we needed was to get a sunburn and drunk off pina coladas and we'd be KU!
I didn't want to say, "Well, for one thing, I won't be ovulating then. Plus, we've been TRYING for years, thank you very much. Medical intervention is absolutely necessary as Mr. Jem's sperm count is crap." Somehow that seemed like TMI.
Thanks for the ass-vice, tho, Boss-man!